What is SEM (Search Engine Marketing)?
SEM or Search Engine Marketing is the combination of all the activities and marketing strategies that help in finding new potential costumers for your website through not organic placement.
What is our aim?
The aim of our SEM campaigns is to attract on your website the more users really interested in your contents.
What do SEM activities include?
Our SEM consultation includes a data and statistic analysis of your company: what kind of activities we need to sponsor, what’s the budget, which keywords we need to use.
We identify your potential customers and manage campaigns as best as possible. We can suggest the most cost-effective promotion systems applicable to your business online.
- Online branding: increase notority of your brand, through a good campaign, based on your target;
- Brand Monitoring: sentiment monitoring related to your brand, so that we can take action on the weakness of your business;
- Lead Generation: generate a list of people strongly interested in your products or services;
- Online customer support;
- Pay Per Click advertising.
Each different advertisement can be a great opportunity to get visibility. Through our analysis we can identify ppc campaigns for your business so that we can minimize costs and maximise conversions!
- Pay Per Click: the advertiser pays when an user clicks on the advertisement;
- Pay Per Impression: the advertiser pays every time that an user sees the advertisement;
- Pay Per Call: the advertiser pays for each call received from who sees the advertisement.